Combined Release Notification
This Release Notification covers the release of the following products
- Core Services v6.0 (Release Notes)
- Supportworks ESP v8.0 (Release Notes)
- WebClient v2.0
- ITSM Enterprise v4.0 (Release Notes)
- ITSM Foundations v2.0 (Release Notes)
This release delivers the following three objectives:
- Upgrade and enable the future upgrade of the elements within Core Services; Apache, PHP and MariaDB, which replaces the previous MySQL
- Enable the continued provision of the WebClient across different browsers following the deprecation of key functionality in frequently used browsers
- Provide Side-by-Side Application installation from this version onwards
The Side-by-Side application installation allows a newer version of the application to be installed alongside a previous version of the application above ITSM Enterprise v4.0; hence enabling evaluation of the new features while accessing your existing data.
Another feature in Supportworks ESP v8.0 makes it possible to customise the appearance of the Satisfaction Surveys. This is ahead of further planned enhancements to this module.
There are also a combined count of over 90 defect fixes within Supportworks ESP and ITSM Enterprise.
It is important to note that a conventional upgrade is not possible with this version. However there is a migration path to Supportworks ESP v8.0. This option should be indicated to the Care Team in the first instance.
Please contact the Care Team at [email protected] if you would like to install Supportworks ESP v8.0